Tennessee Oncology provides the highest quality of care and service to our patients and employees as well as advances the science of cancer care through the development of innovative treatments and clinical trial participation.
• We recognize that the needs of every individual patient come first.
• We are defined by how we care for people.
• We rely on integrity, strength, ability, and surety in how we care for patients and treat
• We value the contributions of all, blending the skills of individual staff members in
• We maintain respect for others, and a sustaining commitment to working together.
• We take responsibility for our actions, behaviors, and performance.
• We believe in shared accountability “What can I do to contribute?” or “What can I do to
make things better?”
• We promote new directions by example and advocating for a better way.
• We enhance the lives of those we serve through the creative ideas and unique talents of
• We explore creative ideas that have the potential to change the world of cancer care.
• We believe in the best possible outcome.